One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Developmentally early induction often yields no clones at all, suggesting that the small clones depend on perdurance of wild-type gene product from the heterozygous clone precursor cell.’
- ‘Natural selection will favor its perdurance, at least until and unless it outsmarts itself into extinction.’
- ‘However, it is equally possible that differences in allelic strength or perdurance of maternal contributions obscures the full range of phenotypes on the several components.’
- ‘But, clearly, the division between perdurance theories and endurance theories is somewhat unnatural, because ‘endurance’ theories differ so radically amongst themselves.’
- ‘It could be argued, however, that the lack of embryonic or larval phenotypes could be due to a long-lasting perdurance of maternal deposits during oogenesis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.