One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Developmentally early induction often yields no clones at all, suggesting that the small clones depend on perdurance of wild-type gene product from the heterozygous clone precursor cell.’
- ‘But, clearly, the division between perdurance theories and endurance theories is somewhat unnatural, because ‘endurance’ theories differ so radically amongst themselves.’
- ‘However, it is equally possible that differences in allelic strength or perdurance of maternal contributions obscures the full range of phenotypes on the several components.’
- ‘It could be argued, however, that the lack of embryonic or larval phenotypes could be due to a long-lasting perdurance of maternal deposits during oogenesis.’
- ‘Natural selection will favor its perdurance, at least until and unless it outsmarts itself into extinction.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.