One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A computer model or computerized machine devised to represent or simulate the ability of the brain to recognize and discriminate.
- ‘In this study, a multilayer perceptron network consisting of an input layer, an output layer and one hidden layer was used.’
- ‘Although the one-layer perceptron applied only to elementary computations, it provided the foundation for today's multi-layered perceptrons that are capable of learning through processes such as backpropagation.’
- ‘A microcalcification detector is provided wherein individual detections are rank ordered and classified, and one of the features for classification is derived using a multilayer perceptron.’
- ‘The single-layer perceptron can be used with multi-value input and output in addition to binary data.’
- ‘This suggests to me that although representations of stimuli may be generated, the perceptron would not be able to associate them with each other.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.