One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This study investigated emotional, attitudinal, perceptional, and behavioral changes among college students.’
- ‘And the sets, wrapped mostly in blue, took on a perceptional shade of bitter red.’
- ‘Thus, the assessment of various cognitive and perceptional functions was possible with computer-aided questionnaires and tests.’
- ‘In the realm of human relationships truth is always perceptional and multiple.’
- ‘It is a UK based perceptional research and analysis firm with a focus on the European market.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.