One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I actually think in that moment we became, in some ways, different people, different journalists, different perceivers of the world.’
- ‘Somehow it does not seem appropriate to speak of the first four cases listed here as involving the unconscious mind, even though the perceivers are not aware of what they are perceiving.’
- ‘In other words, knowledge is always of a reality that exists independently of knowers and perceivers.’
- ‘Aesthetics and the theory of beauty are not the same, because the theory of beauty may be concentrated on objects and appearances but aesthetics is concerned with perceptions and perceivers.’
- ‘The survey did, however, conclude that there were massive differences in perceptions of age according to how old the perceiver was.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.