One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Their friend usually had a spring of peppiness in her voice.’
- ‘He did dampen everybody's peppiness by giving us another project.’
- ‘Remember the synchronised peppiness of Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers?’
- ‘They've got too many bright colors, and too much peppiness for me.’
- ‘Just as urban gangmembers don't leap about balletically, real hippies had none of the wholesome peppiness displayed by the performers in ‘Hair.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.