One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Their friend usually had a spring of peppiness in her voice.’
- ‘He did dampen everybody's peppiness by giving us another project.’
- ‘Just as urban gangmembers don't leap about balletically, real hippies had none of the wholesome peppiness displayed by the performers in ‘Hair.’’
- ‘They've got too many bright colors, and too much peppiness for me.’
- ‘Remember the synchronised peppiness of Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.