One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A wild cress, particularly one with pungent leaves.Also called pepperwort
- ‘The slickspot peppergrass grows in sagebrush steppe habitats in southwestern Idaho, including the Snake River Plain, Owyhee Plateau, and adjacent foothills in Ada, Canyon, Elmore, Gem, Owyhee, and Payette counties.’
- ‘All remaining populations of the slickspot peppergrass are potentially vulnerable to naturally occurring events (such as wildfire), introductions of exotic species, development, and other human activities.’
- ‘Herbs such as dill, tarragon, and peppergrass, relatively rare elsewhere in the Arab world, are as popular in Iraq as in Iran.’
- ‘The slickspot peppergrass, which resembles the garden flower sweet alyssum, is conserved by three different conservation measures.’
- ‘They were updated to address the protection and conservation of slickspot peppergrass.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.