One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- US term for pepperwort
- ‘The slickspot peppergrass grows in sagebrush steppe habitats in southwestern Idaho, including the Snake River Plain, Owyhee Plateau, and adjacent foothills in Ada, Canyon, Elmore, Gem, Owyhee, and Payette counties.’
- ‘They were updated to address the protection and conservation of slickspot peppergrass.’
- ‘The slickspot peppergrass, which resembles the garden flower sweet alyssum, is conserved by three different conservation measures.’
- ‘All remaining populations of the slickspot peppergrass are potentially vulnerable to naturally occurring events (such as wildfire), introductions of exotic species, development, and other human activities.’
- ‘Herbs such as dill, tarragon, and peppergrass, relatively rare elsewhere in the Arab world, are as popular in Iraq as in Iran.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.