One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Mama, however, did not understand my pensiveness.’
- ‘He sensed her pensiveness though, and called her on it.’
- ‘The soldier carried the man away, a strange hard but confused look on his face with a hint of pensiveness.’
- ‘They are joyful images in vibrant greens and yellows, but at the same time they evoke a pensiveness in viewers that some might find hard to shake off.’
- ‘She was able to hold a continuous level pensiveness and reserve.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.