One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A well-aggregated soil structure ensures appropriate soil tilth, soil - plant water relations, water infiltration rates, soil aeration, root penetrability and organic matter accumulation, which all contribute to soil quality.’
- ‘Because of their low penetrability, alpha particles do not usually pose a threat to living organisms, unless they are ingested.’
- ‘While this contrast underlines the difference in social class, the point is one of vulnerability and penetrability.’
- ‘It took my intense week of counselor training to infiltrate the secure stone wall of created consciousness that had prevented me from recognizing my own penetrability.’
- ‘In such cases, magnitude of edge effect is a function of mobility of nest predators as well as penetrability of habitat.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.