One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It took my intense week of counselor training to infiltrate the secure stone wall of created consciousness that had prevented me from recognizing my own penetrability.’
- ‘A well-aggregated soil structure ensures appropriate soil tilth, soil - plant water relations, water infiltration rates, soil aeration, root penetrability and organic matter accumulation, which all contribute to soil quality.’
- ‘In such cases, magnitude of edge effect is a function of mobility of nest predators as well as penetrability of habitat.’
- ‘Because of their low penetrability, alpha particles do not usually pose a threat to living organisms, unless they are ingested.’
- ‘While this contrast underlines the difference in social class, the point is one of vulnerability and penetrability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.