A board having a regular pattern of small holes for pegs, used chiefly for games or the display of information.
- ‘The entire thing sort of looked like a pegboard with pegs in it.’
- ‘These screws were applied through the holes in the pegboard so as not to damage the board material.’
- ‘The pegboard should hold almost all your grooming tools.’
- ‘Hang them on a pegboard so that you can see at a glance what you have.’
- ‘Activities to help with these goals include Lego and other building sets, Playdough, puzzles, pegboards, beads and other table toys.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.