One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A board having a regular pattern of small holes for pegs, used chiefly for games or the display of information.
- ‘These screws were applied through the holes in the pegboard so as not to damage the board material.’
- ‘Hang them on a pegboard so that you can see at a glance what you have.’
- ‘The pegboard should hold almost all your grooming tools.’
- ‘The entire thing sort of looked like a pegboard with pegs in it.’
- ‘Activities to help with these goals include Lego and other building sets, Playdough, puzzles, pegboards, beads and other table toys.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.