One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The tape is protected by a peelable paper cover.’
- ‘Whether a particular wallpaper is strippable, peelable, washable and so on is shown in the sample book or on the label of the wallpaper bolt.’
- ‘‘Significant design effort went into the heat-seal station to ensure uniformity of the peelable seals,’ Young notes.’
- ‘Price stickers should be small, on the back of the album and be of the peelable, non-goo, variety.’
- ‘They answer to the definition of a berry as a simple, fleshy fruit, without internal divisions, enclosing seeds (or, exceptionally, a single seed), and not having a separate, peelable skin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.