One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A performance-enhancing drug.‘he's admitted to using PEDs in the past’
- ‘While obvious fingers point to less PEDs and better pitching, a couple of guys wanted to talk about the uncommonly bad weather we've had this year.’
- ‘I'm not sure PEDs ever made a .270 hitter a .330 hitter.’
- ‘A decade later he wrote a book detailing exactly that scenario: he had been the first to openly proselytize for PED use in locker rooms.’
- ‘Some sports like track and cycling are jokes in regard to PEDs.’
- ‘It looks like PEDs are going to be right back into the spotlight for a while.’
- ‘After proving his mettle in training, he is delivered a dose of Super Serum, a PED that instantly makes him bigger, stronger, and faster than just about any other human alive.’
- ‘The problem comes from the writers who will never vote for anyone who was even associated with PEDs.’
- ‘He is again trying to distance himself from this week's controversy involving PEDs and a Miami clinic.’
- ‘Yeah, I think PEDs are in the back of everyone's head at this point with his injury problems.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.