One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He obtained his discharge, brought an accusation of peculation against some of his former officers, and in 1792 retired, first to France then to America, to avoid prosecution.’
- ‘In any army there can be found corruption and peculation.’
- ‘Dishonesty, thievery, and peculation pervade the public sector.’
- ‘Salacious in a grubby way; even in his peculations there was no magnificence.’
- ‘Whether royal servants consistently made fortunes from fees and peculation seems doubtful.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.