One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It should be backed by armed peacekeepers, because police go in, essentially, to do a policing task.’
- ‘Maybe its finally time for the UN to actively step in as peacekeepers.’
- ‘If the United Nations sends in peacekeepers, they will face great challenges keeping order in the region.’
- ‘The United Nations has put peacekeepers here to maintain security, but now the UN is on its way out.’
- ‘British troops were helping beleaguered United Nations peacekeepers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.