One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If so, what rights do people have to peaceably enjoy their homes, regardless of their socio-economic status in life?’
- ‘That said, it is Western values that have allowed people of different religions, cultures, and ethnicities to live together peaceably.’
- ‘There is also no chance that we will ever see the error of our ways and live peaceably in harmony with one another.’
- ‘The only way we could have peaceably lived together would have been for me to pretend this wasn't happening.’
- ‘It had begun peaceably enough, by their standards.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.