One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It had begun peaceably enough, by their standards.’
- ‘That said, it is Western values that have allowed people of different religions, cultures, and ethnicities to live together peaceably.’
- ‘The only way we could have peaceably lived together would have been for me to pretend this wasn't happening.’
- ‘If so, what rights do people have to peaceably enjoy their homes, regardless of their socio-economic status in life?’
- ‘There is also no chance that we will ever see the error of our ways and live peaceably in harmony with one another.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.