One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Also, what about those pea-brained mini-cons?’
- ‘He was getting really sick and tired of people thinking of him as some pea-brained adolescent.’
- ‘What pea-brained idiot has made him think that?’
- ‘The British screen icon out-acts everyone and still comes off like a good sport while slumming it in a pea-brained movie.’
- ‘During the 13 years I have lived in York I have met big-hearted and pea-brained locals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.