One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘France, more so Paris, is known for appreciation and patronisation of finer things of life.’
- ‘Jacob laughed quietly, the expression never changing from one of amused patronization.’
- ‘With such a patronization, publishers can price such journals at will, and still sell them.’
- ‘She looks down at me, sympathetic with a hint of patronization.’
- ‘This is a display of nauseating deference; a offensive patronization of the man matched only by his undeserved canonisation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.