One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In a traditional patrimonial system, all ruling relationships are personal relationships and the difference between the private and public spheres is nonexistent.’
- ‘Of course, this is an additional patrimonial treasure that will increase the notoriety of Arles.’
- ‘They underline the patrimonial structure of society in mobilizing the people.’
- ‘Two government officials represent the state in financial and patrimonial matters.’
- ‘Political conflict of the seventeenth century pushed the state out of the economy and sheared its patrimonial attributes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.