One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In a traditional patrimonial system, all ruling relationships are personal relationships and the difference between the private and public spheres is nonexistent.’
- ‘Political conflict of the seventeenth century pushed the state out of the economy and sheared its patrimonial attributes.’
- ‘Two government officials represent the state in financial and patrimonial matters.’
- ‘Of course, this is an additional patrimonial treasure that will increase the notoriety of Arles.’
- ‘They underline the patrimonial structure of society in mobilizing the people.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.