One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The disordered physiological processes associated with disease or injury.‘intracranial hypertension contributes to the pathophysiology of this condition’
- ‘The pathophysiology of dyspepsia is not well understood.’
- ‘The pathophysiology of brain abscess is probably different.’
- ‘Perhaps the inflammation and pathophysiology are different between the sheep and mice.’
- ‘This positive concordance should reflect the pathophysiology of the disease process.’
- ‘The cause and pathophysiology of fibromyalgia are unknown.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.