Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
[mass noun] The disordered physiological processes associated with disease or injury.‘intracranial hypertension contributes to the pathophysiology of this condition’
- ‘The pathophysiology of dyspepsia is not well understood.’
- ‘This positive concordance should reflect the pathophysiology of the disease process.’
- ‘Perhaps the inflammation and pathophysiology are different between the sheep and mice.’
- ‘The pathophysiology of brain abscess is probably different.’
- ‘The cause and pathophysiology of fibromyalgia are unknown.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.