One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thus, the extent to which ventilatory instability is pathophysiologically important in any given individual may relate to the anatomic properties of the airway.’
- ‘These diseases differ strongly from each other, both clinically and pathophysiologically.’
- ‘This can only be to our advantage as we strive for a pathophysiologically based psychiatry.’
- ‘We think it is pathophysiologically linked to menstrual synchrony.’
- ‘No pathophysiologically relevant mechanism has been proposed, however.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.