One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The pathophysiological influences on ECG waveforms are numerous and have been well studied.’
- ‘Third, investigators should carry out pathophysiological examinations that explain these reactions.’
- ‘These associations may reflect pathophysiological changes related to the development of cardiovascular disease.’
- ‘Acute or chronic abdominal pain can be the result of many different pathophysiological processes.’
- ‘The six categories correspond to distinct pathophysiological mechanisms and are important in determining therapy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.