Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
The manner of development of a disease.
- ‘Very little is understood about the pathogenesis of disease in this group.’
- ‘Epstein-Barr virus may play a role in the pathogenesis of this disease.’
- ‘These anatomic descriptions continue to form the basis of studies of the pathogenesis of this disease.’
- ‘We also explore the current views on the pathogenesis of thyroid eye disease and their clinical implications.’
- ‘An integral part of the pathogenesis of disease requires bacteria to become associated with the host cells.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.