One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The manner of development of a disease.
- ‘An integral part of the pathogenesis of disease requires bacteria to become associated with the host cells.’
- ‘Very little is understood about the pathogenesis of disease in this group.’
- ‘We also explore the current views on the pathogenesis of thyroid eye disease and their clinical implications.’
- ‘Epstein-Barr virus may play a role in the pathogenesis of this disease.’
- ‘These anatomic descriptions continue to form the basis of studies of the pathogenesis of this disease.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.