One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for Pashtun
- ‘Like the Pathans of Indian cricket, there are other youngsters out there with the ability to become youth icons.’
- ‘But what did amaze the Greeks were the Pathans who lived there.’
- ‘There are also several distinct ethnic and linguistic groups in Pakistan, including Pathans, Punjabis, Sindhis, and Baluchis.’
- ‘Another well-known Indian Muslim community is the Pathans.’
- ‘The Pathans call it Abbaseen, Father of Rivers.’
From Hindi Paṭhān.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.