One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is four years since a court held that software and business methods were patentable.’
- ‘Ideas and natural phenomena were not patentable.’
- ‘This makes the software inseparable from the device, and hence patentable.’
- ‘If basic scientific findings were patentable, the tracing problem would be particularly acute.’
- ‘What is in public domain is not patentable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.