One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1The condition of being open or unobstructed.‘the procedure was successful in restoring the patency of the fallopian tubes’as modifier ‘patency rates’
- ‘In 80-90 % of cases it is successful in restoring the patency of at least one fallopian tube.’
- ‘We also found that nasal patency decreased as room temperatures increased.’
- ‘Most patients will maintain airway patency although some may require intubation with mechanical ventilation.’
- ‘Because of the poor prognosis, palliative methods are needed to maintain airway patency.’
- ‘But the possibility of natural conception depends on the tubal patency and ovulatory function.’
- 1.1 The condition of showing detectable parasite infection.‘a complication, once patency is established in the bitch, is contamination of the environment with eggs’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.