One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Trying to decide to whom we would offer the pastorship was as close as I ever came to being a cardinal.’
- ‘Still, a joint pastorship returned briefly about a decade ago.’
- ‘1848 The Free Church of Scotland settlement is established at New Edinburgh, later Dunedin, New Zealand, under the pastorship of the reverend.’
- ‘He resigned his associate pastorship in 1989 and, with the help of an inheritance and some investments, earned an MBA in marketing at Portland State University.’
- ‘Indeed, the life-changing concept that she has embraced in her pastorship has become the source of her new book.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.