One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An area in which the main industry is the breeding of livestock.‘August rains provided timely relief over inland pastoral districts of Queensland’
- ‘The project is eventually planning to reach all pastoral districts in the country.’
- ‘The largely pastoral district in the northern part of the country has experienced a dramatic depletion of natural forests and soil erosion.’
- ‘The feedlot aims to re-establish the livestock trade from the pastoral districts through the port.’
- ‘Farmworkers in the pastoral districts were drawn from the old population.’
- ‘He was given the task of building a railway from Ipswich to Toowoomba, the largest town in the rich pastoral district of the Darling Downs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.