One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The fifth Sunday in Lent.
- ‘On Passion Sunday I will try to take my cues instead from the nameless woman.’
- ‘Those who will not hear the narratives on Maundy Thursday or Good Friday will hear it all in one reading on Passion Sunday: the Passover meal, the arrest of Jesus, Peter's denial, and Jesus' trial, crucifixion, and burial.’
- ‘Henry succeeded his father on 20 March 1413 and was crowned at Westminster on Passion Sunday, 9 April.’
- ‘On this Passion Sunday, we can choose which Jesus we will follow.’
- ‘Many of the congregation had tears in their eyes during the event and it was a most fitting celebration for Palm / Passion Sunday.’
- ‘It was the last week of Lent and it was time to prepare for Palm or Passion Sunday and then, Maundy Thursday and then Good Friday and finally Easter Sunday.’
- ‘One highlight of the liturgical year is the Passion Sunday liturgy, which includes a danced procession with palms and other choreographed moments throughout the service.’
- ‘The dispute about greatness shows the irony that all of the Passion Sunday texts seek to illustrate: Those who serve are the greatest, not those who seek domination.’
- ‘This hymn is not directly related to either Passion Sunday or Palm Sunday.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.