One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The fifth Sunday in Lent.
- ‘Henry succeeded his father on 20 March 1413 and was crowned at Westminster on Passion Sunday, 9 April.’
- ‘The dispute about greatness shows the irony that all of the Passion Sunday texts seek to illustrate: Those who serve are the greatest, not those who seek domination.’
- ‘Many of the congregation had tears in their eyes during the event and it was a most fitting celebration for Palm / Passion Sunday.’
- ‘On this Passion Sunday, we can choose which Jesus we will follow.’
- ‘On Passion Sunday I will try to take my cues instead from the nameless woman.’
- ‘This hymn is not directly related to either Passion Sunday or Palm Sunday.’
- ‘One highlight of the liturgical year is the Passion Sunday liturgy, which includes a danced procession with palms and other choreographed moments throughout the service.’
- ‘Those who will not hear the narratives on Maundy Thursday or Good Friday will hear it all in one reading on Passion Sunday: the Passover meal, the arrest of Jesus, Peter's denial, and Jesus' trial, crucifixion, and burial.’
- ‘It was the last week of Lent and it was time to prepare for Palm or Passion Sunday and then, Maundy Thursday and then Good Friday and finally Easter Sunday.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.