One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A closer examination reveals that it is more a particularisation of appropriate rules that have governed firearm use by police and the military in Britain, especially Northern Ireland, over many years.’
- ‘She decries this particularization of whiteness and sees it as seeking to minimize the impact of the pernicious exclusions and discriminations that people of color encounter on a day-to-day basis.’
- ‘Such is the way with decayed corridors and vast, ever-expanding halls: a tangible indeterminacy transpires in which particularization erodes.’
- ‘Specific particularization is exemplified by the tendency of workers to fall into the categories of those required to engage in cognitive activity and those doing routine work.’
- ‘So during the modern period, the particularisation of black people has been the constantly recurring invert of the universal character - real yet flawed - of capitalist society.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.