One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A program for parsing.
- ‘In the first step, a parser evaluates the search query and creates a data structure based on the words and the attributes in the search query and the scope of an index, if the search space includes an index.’
- ‘A computer equipped with an XML parser can make decisions about this information.’
- ‘This document describes an implementation using the SAX parser with the Xerces parser.’
- ‘As you've correctly stated, all parsers enforce XML syntax to ensure that they are well formed.’
- ‘The key features of such implementations must include an XML parser, XML writing support, and a very small footprint SOAP API.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.