One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘California, which has the highest rate of parole violators, sends almost 90,000 of its 118,000 parolees back to prison, at a cost of $900 million each year.’
- ‘Upon release, parolees typically join their mentors' churches and use mentors' social networks to find a job.’
- ‘The parole officer would then be in a position to immediately suspend the long-term supervision order, or in the case of a parolee, revoke the parole.’
- ‘The Parole Board recalled 231 parolees to prison to recommence serving their sentences in the 2002-03 financial year.’
- ‘In the meantime, half of the original sentence will be added when the parolee is convicted again repeating a crime.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.