One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A section of politicians from traditional right-wing parties are turning towards right-wing populism, with its chauvinist and xenophobic programme combined with a large dose of hostility towards parliamentarianism.’
- ‘The basic ideas that were key to the formation of the ‘Third Bulgarian State’ include sovereignty, constitutionalism and parliamentarianism.’
- ‘And for many people it represents a welcome attempt to break from the jaded parliamentarianism of New Labour and the manipulative methods of the Stalinism that collapsed in 1989.’
- ‘However, increasing right-wing movement and military intervention into politics pushed Japan to gradually move away from democracy and parliamentarianism toward militarism, totalitarianism, and expansionism.’
- ‘After all, the values of parliamentarianism (self-government, free speech, the right of opposition) did not support imperial rule.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.