One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Teriparatide, a parathormone, predominantly stimulates bone formation when given intermittently.’
- ‘For those women with severe osteoporosis at high risk of fracture parathormone would be an option.’
- ‘The hormone parathormone, from the parathyroid glands, is the main regulator of blood [Ca + +], so tetany is a major sign of the condition of hypoparathyroidism.’
- ‘However, there was no correlation seen among immunoexpression, serum levels of parathormone, and calcium prior to surgery in our case.’
- ‘The presence of parathyroid tissue was confirmed by positive immunoreactivity with a monoclonal antibody to parathormone.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.