One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The presence of parathyroid tissue was confirmed by positive immunoreactivity with a monoclonal antibody to parathormone.’
- ‘The hormone parathormone, from the parathyroid glands, is the main regulator of blood [Ca + +], so tetany is a major sign of the condition of hypoparathyroidism.’
- ‘However, there was no correlation seen among immunoexpression, serum levels of parathormone, and calcium prior to surgery in our case.’
- ‘Teriparatide, a parathormone, predominantly stimulates bone formation when given intermittently.’
- ‘For those women with severe osteoporosis at high risk of fracture parathormone would be an option.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.