One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When doubt remains, an experienced cytologist, pathologist, or parasitologist should review the smear.’
- ‘In Costa Rica he watched parasitologists dissecting frogs, turtles, and iguanas and finding new species of parasites in each group.’
- ‘At that time, several groups of parasitologists interested in the microanatomy of filarial parasites examined the organisms with electron microscopes.’
- ‘This text is one that will please the experienced pathologist and parasitologist, as well as being a comprehensive starting point for those entering the field.’
- ‘The specimen was then examined by parasitologists and pathologists, who determined the forms to represent ciliocytophthoria and not a ciliated protozoan.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.