One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In Costa Rica he watched parasitologists dissecting frogs, turtles, and iguanas and finding new species of parasites in each group.’
- ‘When doubt remains, an experienced cytologist, pathologist, or parasitologist should review the smear.’
- ‘The specimen was then examined by parasitologists and pathologists, who determined the forms to represent ciliocytophthoria and not a ciliated protozoan.’
- ‘This text is one that will please the experienced pathologist and parasitologist, as well as being a comprehensive starting point for those entering the field.’
- ‘At that time, several groups of parasitologists interested in the microanatomy of filarial parasites examined the organisms with electron microscopes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.