One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At that time, several groups of parasitologists interested in the microanatomy of filarial parasites examined the organisms with electron microscopes.’
- ‘The specimen was then examined by parasitologists and pathologists, who determined the forms to represent ciliocytophthoria and not a ciliated protozoan.’
- ‘When doubt remains, an experienced cytologist, pathologist, or parasitologist should review the smear.’
- ‘This text is one that will please the experienced pathologist and parasitologist, as well as being a comprehensive starting point for those entering the field.’
- ‘In Costa Rica he watched parasitologists dissecting frogs, turtles, and iguanas and finding new species of parasites in each group.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.