One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Punch biopsies should be taken from the raised, indurated edge of cutaneous leishmaniasis lesions and sent fresh for microbiological and parasitological examination and in formalin for histopathological assessment.’
- ‘These trends suggest that sulfadoxine-pyrimethamine efficacy may before long fall to unacceptable levels in Malawi, and the impact of increasing parasitological failure rates on anaemia is also of concern.’
- ‘Follow up was at the attending doctor's discretion: clinical and parasitological assessments were performed daily until symptoms resolved and one blood slide was clear of parasites.’
- ‘The clinical and parasitological outcomes of rectal artemether and intravenous quinine were similar.’
- ‘Molecular or serological tools have not replaced these classic parasitological procedures.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.