One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The clinical and parasitological outcomes of rectal artemether and intravenous quinine were similar.’
- ‘Punch biopsies should be taken from the raised, indurated edge of cutaneous leishmaniasis lesions and sent fresh for microbiological and parasitological examination and in formalin for histopathological assessment.’
- ‘These trends suggest that sulfadoxine-pyrimethamine efficacy may before long fall to unacceptable levels in Malawi, and the impact of increasing parasitological failure rates on anaemia is also of concern.’
- ‘Molecular or serological tools have not replaced these classic parasitological procedures.’
- ‘Follow up was at the attending doctor's discretion: clinical and parasitological assessments were performed daily until symptoms resolved and one blood slide was clear of parasites.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.