One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They aren't journalism - indeed to be quite frank we bloggers parasitically feed off traditional journalism don't we?’
- ‘Probably because the pose suggests that she's able to sit on her own, when in fact she is leaning parasitically on her Mama.’
- ‘In doing so, it revealed its weakness, prompting other nations to pick, parasitically, at America's weakness for their own short-term gains.’
- ‘In the tracking shot, the viewer becomes a ghostly guest moving parasitically along with the all-knowing camera as the space of the filmic world is mapped.’
- ‘The Fine Art tradition today does not live symbiotically with design: it lives parasitically off of the communicative and vital language established by design.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.