One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The cells and matrix were parametrically assigned linear elastic, isotropic material properties.’
- ‘If you change the value of a dimension, the size and shape of the 3D model changes parametrically, and the 2D drafting views update accordingly.’
- ‘There may be circumstances when it is important to be able to estimate the distribution function and the corresponding mean and median values parametrically.’
- ‘If the contour ratios are equal the shapes are parametrically similar, and they can be scaled to become isoparametric.’
- ‘The goal of the regression analysis is to predict this distribution parametrically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.