One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Describe or represent in terms of a parameter or parameters.‘the nuclear charge distribution can be parameterized directly using a suitable mathematical form’
- ‘The models differ from previous approaches in that they are parameterized directly in terms of selection coefficients.’
- ‘Although we could have parameterized anions based on solvation data alone, the effort here is to isolate the role of size and to maintain as straightforward an analysis as possible.’
- ‘These details may reflect imperfections of the force field, which is not parameterized to account for ligand to metal charge transfer and polarization effects.’
- ‘The intra-molecular potential was parameterized to simulate a rigid structure with surface hydroxyl groups that are free to rotate in an AMBER-style torsional potential.’
- ‘The method was parameterized with the aim of retrieving the native structure of bacteriorhodopsin among near- and far-from-native templates.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.