One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person trained to give emergency medical care to people who are seriously ill with the aim of stabilizing them before they are taken to hospital.‘the government hope to have a paramedic on every emergency ambulance’as modifier ‘a paramedic team was on its way’
- ‘He was also taken by paramedics to the Friarage and was suffering from knee, ankle and facial injuries.’
- ‘The man was later carried out by police and paramedics, put on a stretcher and taken by ambulance to hospital.’
- ‘An ambulance operator gave advice over the phone as paramedics went to the scene.’
- ‘The hotel was sealed off as a team of paramedics treated one of the injured workers.’
- ‘A team of 10 firefighters and four paramedics cleared away rubble to reach the two men.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.