One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Miniaturization is being done in conjunction with parallelization to enable faster and cheaper testing and manipulation of cells and materials.’
- ‘SPA thus allows the parallelization of the DNA amplification process without any direct human intervention.’
- ‘By virtue of parallelization over several processors or PC clusters, hardware developments have now pushed the limit of molecular simulation to 100 ns.’
- ‘The simulation study benefited from parallelization using the R-package SNOW.’
- ‘The nature of the alternating hybrid algorithm is also especially suitable to parallelization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.