One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See parallel parking
- ‘Sometimes I have to tap the car in front of or behind me to quickly parallel park and let honking traffic get by.’
- ‘Remember trying to parallel park a car without power steering?’
- ‘I don't know if she managed to parallel park the hulk herself, but the chances of her extricating it seemed slim.’
- ‘Does any of you know how hard it is to parallel park without reverse?’
- ‘Its straight-up design adding to the excellent boot space and to rear-view vision which makes this one of the easier large vehicles around to parallel park in tight situations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.