One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Because it was found in postore fractures, much of the gold in the Black Bear vein was deposited late in the paragenetic sequence.’
- ‘The mineral assemblages of the Wessels-type ore may be subdivided into three large paragenetic groups: an early stage of alteration, the main phase of alteration, and minerals that formed during the waning stages of alteration.’
- ‘Xenotime and monazite have paragenetic relationships with S 1 and S 2 minerals that are similar to those of kyanite and coarse-grained biotite, and indicate they also formed during the peak of metamorphism.’
- ‘A paragenetic sequence lists diagenetic processes in the chronological order that they affected the rocks under investigation.’
- ‘The paragenetic relationships determined in this investigation indicate that sphalerite and galena are often intimately related in the form of dendrites.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.