One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Spermatocytes synthesize large amounts of MSP and package it into paracrystalline arrays called fibrous bodies, which form a complex with novel structures termed membranous organelles (MOs).’
- ‘The basal bodies also give rise to a paracrystalline organelle, the axostyle [B91], made up of multiple sheets of microtubules created or recruited by the preaxostyle [B91].’
- ‘Etioplasts are characterized by the lack of chlorophyll t and by their internal membrane system made of paracrystalline prolamellar bodies connected with some stromatal membranes, the prothylakoids.’
- ‘An internal latticelike paracrystalline structure was discernible in the cross sections of some crystalloids.’
- ‘Recent cryo-EM studies of immature retrovirus particles have shown that Gag polyproteins associate to form paracrystalline sheets, but the subsequently formed spherical virus shells apparently lack icosahedral symmetry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.