One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Passing or situated beside or between cells.
- ‘Eosinophils and neutrophils were occasionally seen on paracellular epithelial paths, and they appeared on the airway surface.’
- ‘Eosinophils abounded in subepithelium and in paracellular epithelial pathways.’
- ‘Intestinal absorption of sugar may have a substantial passive paracellular component.’
- ‘Enhancing Ca absorption via paracellular absorption would require a high concentration of soluble Ca in the rumen, small intestine, or both.’
- ‘Chloride ions, which must follow Na + ions to preserve electrical neutrality, enter cells through Cl - channels or cross through paracellular junctions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.