One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The stroma of the papillary fronds consisted of loose fibrous tissue with abundant, thin-walled, congested blood vessels.’
- ‘Diagnosis is made either by incisional biopsy or fine-needle aspiration, revealing spindle cells and papillary clusters.’
- ‘In older patients obstructive nephropathy, urinary infection and papillary necrosis are common.’
- ‘Amanda has papillary thyroid carcinoma and is seriously ill.’
- ‘Bronchoscopic washings and biopsies were positive for papillary adenocarcinoma, with evidence of pleural involvement.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.