One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A thin absorbent pad worn by women to absorb light menstrual flow or vaginal discharge.‘she can wear a panty liner for extra protection’
- ‘I looked down and, to my horror, a panty liner had fallen out of my purse.’
- ‘You can make your own custom, washable panty liners and pads.’
- ‘Any guy who is willing to request panty liners and feminine hygiene products for his female soldiers should get a good guy award!’
- ‘"Hubbs, I'm out of panty liners, can you get me some when you're at the chemist?"’
- ‘Some customs are purely ceremonial, like the purchasing of the thong panty liners that I'll never use.’
- ‘Disposable panty liners used between periods are increasing the size of the market.’
- ‘Show her how to use panty liners to keep her dry if you want.’
- ‘Up until quite recently panty liners were a mare, because they were massive!’
- ‘I suppose the girls must wear panty liners, but I'm not one hundred percent sure.’
- ‘This blogger is bitchy, swears, wears pretty but provocative clothes, writes in intimate detail about things like panty liners, and flaunts her American boyfriend.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.