One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The action of repairing a vehicle's bodywork and respraying it.‘labour for panel and paint would be around $20k’as modifier ‘his panel and paint business is his passion’
- ‘It's a pro built car with awesome panel and paint work.’
- ‘Police raided a West Auckland panel and paint shop two years ago and found engines and parts belonging to 19 stolen vehicles.’
- ‘The newly available job management system designed for automotive related businesses such as panel and paint shops, mechanics and auto-electricians.’
- ‘Driving in and out of narrow garages is usually okay but it's the getting in and out of the car or when moving objects around a parked vehicle that panel and paint damage can occur.’
- ‘The Panel and Paint industry is regarded as an industry that requires accuracy in measurement as well as quality services to clients.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.