One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A mixture of enzymes obtained from animal pancreases, given as a medicine to aid digestion.
- ‘Look for products with a combination of enzymes such as pancreatin, which helps to digest not only protein but also carbohydrates and fats.’
- ‘Digestive aids such as pancreatin and plant-based enzymes as well as friendly intestinal microtlora will also help to normalize the function of the Stomach and Spleen.’
- ‘Get a product that contains pancreatin, trypsin, papain or bromelain, and follow label for exact dosage.’
- ‘Some manufacturers are adding proteolytic enzymes (enzymes that break down proteins), such as bromelain, papain, pancreatin and trypsin, to their protein powders.’
- ‘Look for a product that contains proteases (protein-digesting enzymes), such as pancreatin, papain and bromelain, and follow label directions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.