One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to, representing, or involving all Maori people.‘the Government would not offer any pan-Maori settlement’
- ‘Feeling the full onslaught of European arrival, the quest for some kind of pan-Maori unity grew.’
- ‘They seem to be trying to become a pan-Maori nationalist movement.’
- ‘The Government gave 20 percent of these sites to Maori on a pan-Maori basis.’
- ‘Attempts to create a pan-Maori religion have failed.’
- ‘Te Huarahi Tika Trust, representing pan-Maori interests, was established in 2000 when government was auctioning off 3G.’
- ‘Previously, Maori development was the job of large pan-Maori organisations.’
- ‘The movement was characterised by a pan-Maori cultural revival.’
- ‘This pan-Maori identity was harnessed in the context of grassroots activism.’
- ‘How does the Associate Minister define tikanga Maori for the purposes of her proposed appointment convention, when there is no authoritative pan-Maori view on what constitutes tikanga Maori?’
- ‘The company, representing pan-Maori interests, could purchase it at a discounted price.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.