One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Gish carried out a palynological research project that resulted in a reconstruction of vegetation patterns at the time of the Lakes phase occupations of the site.’
- ‘Above this level, palynological assemblages are dominated by circumpolles pollen of the taxon Classopollis.’
- ‘Recent palynological research has revealed diverse exine ornamentation in Rheum, but the variations in ornamentation are not consistent with the morphological classification.’
- ‘A Pliocene age for the Siesta palaeosol and Nothofagus fossils has been inferred from diatom and palynological biostratigraphy.’
- ‘Individual laminae contain unsorted palynological debris with a consistent ratio of marine and terrestrial components.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.