One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Above this level, palynological assemblages are dominated by circumpolles pollen of the taxon Classopollis.’
- ‘Gish carried out a palynological research project that resulted in a reconstruction of vegetation patterns at the time of the Lakes phase occupations of the site.’
- ‘A Pliocene age for the Siesta palaeosol and Nothofagus fossils has been inferred from diatom and palynological biostratigraphy.’
- ‘Individual laminae contain unsorted palynological debris with a consistent ratio of marine and terrestrial components.’
- ‘Recent palynological research has revealed diverse exine ornamentation in Rheum, but the variations in ornamentation are not consistent with the morphological classification.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.