One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The physician can demonstrate how gentle palpation of the pain trigger point can reproduce the pain and its radiation over a wide area of the abdomen.’
- ‘Physical examination included sinus palpation and evaluation for nasal edema, erythema, or discharge.’
- ‘Some experts have called for ultrasonography and abdominal palpation to detect these aneurysms.’
- ‘The physical examination also should include careful palpation of the lymph nodes, liver, and spleen.’
- ‘Anorectal assessment consists of inspection, palpation and anoscopic examination.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.